Monday, April 1, 2013

the silencer

the silencer that shall remain silent
not because she arrogant
not because she forget
but more to afraid of the illusion of darkness
of human expectation and hopes
of the failure
of the horrible yesterday....

my fate bring me here
far from home, far from my 'place of birth'
far from sahabat that i missed and loved for all my heart
but... how long shall i depend on them
how long shall i be in a comfort zone
life is a bed of roses, together with its merciless torn
so 'make a move', someone said
even if u been thrown to no man island
even if u're alone
remember that Allah always be with u

so yesterday i gain back my believe, my strength towards Allah
thanks to my new sahabat, i'll try to be close with them
 thanks to my sisters in Bulatan Gembira

although my heart keep bleeding like liona lewis's song, that is when watching you guys photo in facebook, i should be strong.
Innama a'mal lu bin niat . Insyaallah, it's all because of Allah.






No comments:

Post a Comment